This page lists all the changes that have been made on each version of Kosmorrolib.
Looking for information about how long the versions of Kosmorrolib are supported? Check this page.
Version 1.0.4 (2022-01-09)
- Breaking change: restore
Version 1.0.3 (2022-01-09)
- fix packaging (853d3c1)
Version 1.0.2 (2022-01-09)
Note that Numpy is still a dependency of Skyfield and its dependencies, so NumPy is actually still needed to run Kosmorrolib. But now, it is not used anymore here.
Version 1.0.1 (2021-11-01)
- add missing dependency (ec255da)
Version 1.0.0 (2021-11-01)
- ephemerides: fix a bug that made the ephemerides calculations impossible for the Poles (#21) (40988f1)
- add support for Earth perihelion and aphelion (#30) (22a5ee0)
- add support for Python 3.10 (#32) (6fb8d07)
- event: add support for Earth seasons (#24) (ad96b8b), closes #21 #25
- event: add support for lunar eclipses (#28) (f43d604)
- use Skyfield-Data library instead of downloading needed files at first time (#22) (50b9569)
- Project license is now GNU Affero General Public License (previously it was CeCILL-C)
- EventType constants
MOON_PERIGEEhave been renamed to
- event: the
Event.detailsfield is now a dictionary (was previously a string).
Version 0.11.2 (2021-05-08)
Version 0.11.1 (2021-05-01)
- false positives on opposition (#17) (03f0c57)
- fix error in the serialization of the Object type (#18) (9ad4371)
- remove useless dev dependencies (#16) (152efe7)
Version 0.11.0 (2021-04-18)
__version__.pyhas been removed.
kosmorrolib.datahas been renamed to
kosmorrolib.model. To ensure further BC-break to happen on this side, prefer using the model now exposed from kosmorrolib directly.
Version 0.10.0 (2021-04-05)
- take the timezone in account on get_moon_phase (2df588e)
- make the date parameter optional (default value: today) (c59b553)