This page lists all the changes that have been made on each version of Kosmorro.
Looking for information about how long the versions of Kosmorro are supported? Check this page.
- colors: use colors adapted on both dark and light background (9bdb490)
- events: fix event details display for maximal elongation (d73f74a)
- fix a display issue on the events list when Kosmorrolib returns events not supported by the CLI (e82af8f)
- fix KeyError on events processing (be6bf53)
This version is empty and contains exactly the same things as v0.10.3. It has been created because of a manipulation mistake that led to the creation of a wrong version on PyPI.
If v0.10.3 does not exist on your distribution, install v0.10.4, and you will have exactly the same thing.
- update Kosmorrolib to version 1.0.1 (#207) (b492e7f)
Note: if you were using Kosmorro < 0.10.3, files were automatically downloaded. Those files are not necessary anymore, so you can delete the folder
- enhance forward compatibility with Kosmorrolib (#189) (1fe90d2)
- PDF export: fix the failure on PDF saving (#186) (8d71b61)
- event: add support for moon apogee and perigee (331ab99)
- compatibility: on Ubuntu 20.04+, the
texlive-latex-extrapackage is needed to generate the PDF output
- kosmorrolib: some methods in
MoonPhaseclasses have been dropped in favor of
- avoid returning ephemerides for yesterday or tomorrow (75eba49)
- handle out of range date error (c39cd3a)
- simplify ephemerides, remove dead code (6618712)
- add support for relative dates on --date argument (b9454be) (thanks @Brainface1!)
- display a graph in the PDF output for the ephemerides (4ea148e)
- the JSON format has deeply changed to enhance its consistency
- add support for environment variables (5dec0dc)
- add support for Moon conjunctions (c063f6e)
- add support for occultations (b8d6ae2)
- move the date to a single argument (32489ae)
- the --day, --month and --year arguments have been removed in the favor of a single one.
- remove Mercury and Venus opposition (1b4c499)
- events: prevent false detection of conjunctions (c7bc757)
- handle KeyboardInterrupt exception (a7cb46e)
- remove the "timezone" word in the PDF output’s introduction (5ec56c4)
- add ability to save PDF file (2fadc2a)
- add support for maximal elongations of Mercury and Venus (9dbc093)
- add support for timezones (d7730bd)
- add missing dependency for PIP (906a592)
- add compatibility for Skyfield 1.17 (081aab1)
- add colors in the text return (38fc066)
- i18n: make the strings translatable (c4f07a1)
- Kosmorro is now available in French and German!
- events: add support for conjunctions (8d60a2a)
- rename fields in the JSON response for more coherence (4029ba9)
- ephemerides: compute ephemerides if the position is set only (467c822)
- events: add support for opposition events (fa2da9e)
- the fields "details" and "ephemerides" have been switched.
- ephemerides: invoking kosmorro command without --latitude and --longitude arguments will now only output the Moon phase and, eventually, the events for the given date (or today if date not given).
- moonphase: fix the Moon phase prediction (d715746)
- moon-phase: compute more accurate Moon phase (6856d45)
- position: enhance the position performing (61536da)
- position: invoking kosmorro command with the --altitude argument will now fail with an "unrecognized arguments" error.
- moon-phase: JSON format now returns the moon phase as an object instead of a string
- dumper: display the right date on output text (2511d31)
- set times are now correct (82bdc70)
- add argument to get the current version (5f74b08)
- Move version constant to its own file to prevent sgp4 module failing in the AUR (9a0c9d3)
- Add JSON output
- Add argument to clear the cache
- Update Numpy to v1.17.4
- Update PyLint to v2.4.4
- First version